Refute, support, disregard, disparage?
1. If you need more than three consecutive tweets to say something on Twitter, then you should not be saying it on Twitter. Get a blog.
2. People who romanticize or look forward to business travel do not do much business travel.
3. Uriah Heep are a far more entertaining rock band than whoever your cool friends are listening to right now.
4. Not being able to wear a hoodie or a chunky knit sweater comfortably in October is a very, very bad thing.
5. Whenever you hear an airplane, you are required to look up until you spot it. Bonus nerd points if you can identify it.
6. If you curse in a song and then issue a “clean version” to get popular radio or television play, then your cursing was superfluous and didn’t need to be there in the first place. Stand by your profanity, dammit, if it’s integral your art!
7. Human Sexual Response were the most unique, unusual and thrilling American band of the early ’80s, and their two albums would be more than enough for you if you were to be stranded on a desert island with them.
8. Paul Gauguin is not all that.
9. If you don’t like Elvis Presley, and you don’t like gospel music, then you need to listen to Elvis Presley singing gospel music. Right now. Go on. I’ll be here when you get back.
10. Every food can be improved with butter, while every food will be ruined with mayonnaise.