1. I am in Albany tonight. Did anyone notice a disturbance in the force?
2. The Albany-Colonie area has about half the population of Des Moines, but the traffic is orders of magnitude worse. Why?
3. I put my suitcase in the back seat of the wrong rental car, and now it’s gone. Do you have my clothes?
4. I had dinner with Jed Davis tonight, who’s one of my favorite songwriters ever. Who are yours?
5. I drove from Great Barrington to Albany tonight taking a shortcut on Dugway Road, which is a gorgeous dirt path southeast of Spencertown. Why does it feel so good to drive fast on dirt roads?